Save News Packs
JAGUAR EXPANDS R PERFORMANCE LINE-UP WITH GLOBAL DEBUT OF XJR AT THE 2013 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL AUTOMOBILE SHOW
- Jaguar's R models offer the highest levels of Jaguar performance
- Jaguar R line-up expands with addition of XJR making global debut at New York Show
- 550PS XJR becomes dynamic flagship sedan of Jaguar line-up
- New York Show to feature R performance models alongside the other newest members of Jaguar family: The F-TYPE and All-Wheel Drive XF and XJ sedans
Jaguar will expand its R performance line-up with the global debut of the XJR at the 2013 New York International Automobile Show. The new high-performance model, the dynamic flagship of the XJ series, will join the expanding Jaguar line-up on display that includes All-Wheel Drive sedans and the F-TYPE sports car, which goes on sale this summer.
With a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine delivering 550PS and bespoke chassis and aerodynamic developments, the XJR is the most focused, agile and responsive Jaguar XJ ever made. It delivers supercar performance and assertive looks with the highest levels of luxury.
According to Adrian Hallmark, Global Brand Director, Jaguar: "Thenew XJR epitomises the three pillars of technology, performance and contemporary design which the Jaguar brand stands for in the twenty-first century, while delivering new levels of dynamic ability in a luxury saloon."
Notes to editors:
- The Jaguar Land Rover Press Conference will take place at 10:45am EST on Wednesday, March 27 at the New York Auto Show
- The press conference will be live streamed and available to view on www.media.jaguar.com
- All Jaguar images, B-roll and film assets will be available to download at www.media.jaguar.com
For further information please contact Jonathan Griffiths on +44 7801 126 893