Save News Packs
The Jaguar F-TYPE Coupé - the most dynamically capable, performance-focused, production Jaguar ever - will make its global debut on 19 November, the eve of the Los Angeles auto show.
The all-aluminium F-TYPE Coupé range will deliver in production form the uncompromised design vision of the acclaimed C-X16 concept, and will complement the existing 2013 'World Car Design of the Year' award-winning F-TYPE Convertible range.
Ian Callum, Director of Design, Jaguar, said: "The excitement generated when we revealed the C-X16 concept was terrific; so to now be on the cusp of what I can assure you will be a drama-filled reveal event in Los Angeles for F-TYPE Coupé is a very significant moment.
"We've been overwhelmed by the positive reaction to F-TYPE Convertible, but for me the purity of creating a sports Coupé is a uniquely satisfying process - and I know that both visually and dynamically, F-TYPE Coupé raises the bar yet again."
Full technical details, images and film of F-TYPE Coupé will be available on 20 November at 03:30 (GMT) from www.media.jaguar.com
Watch the world's most dynamic car reveal ever here: Jaguar LA live broadcast
- F-TYPE Coupé will go on sale from spring 2014.
- The F-TYPE Coupé dynamic reveal event will begin at a secret
Los Angeles location at c.19:00 PST on 19 November (c.03:00 GMT
View the live webcast here: Jaguar LA live broadcast
- F-TYPE Coupé will be presented at the Los Angeles Auto Show on 20 November, the Jaguar Land Rover press conference begins at 10:00 PST.
- F-TYPE Coupé will be presented at the Tokyo Motor Show on 20 November, the Jaguar Land Rover press conference begins 12:15 JST.
- The Jaguar C-X16 concept made its world debut at the Frankfurt motor show in September 2011.
- The F-TYPE Convertible range was unveiled at the Paris auto show in September 2012 and consists of three models, the V6-powered F-TYPE (340PS) and F-TYPE S (380PS), and the 495PS F-TYPE V8 S.