Save News Packs
- Ultra-high-performance Jaguar XFR-S makes its world debut
- All-new two-seat sports car, the Jaguar F-TYPE, makes its U.S. Auto Show Debut in Black Pack trim
- The world's first all-aluminum SUV, the 2013 Range Rover makes its U.S. Auto Show Debut
- The U.S. will be the world's largest market for the three vehicles Jaguar Land Rover is debuting at the 2012 L.A. International Auto Show
(Coventry, UK) - November 20, 2012 - Jaguar Land Rover will draw the world's attention to all things British with the debut of three exciting new luxury models in the U.S. at the 2012 Los Angeles International Automobile Show, November 28 - December 9.
"This year's Los Angeles Auto show is one of the most significant U.S. shows in years for Jaguar Land Rover as we introduce three breakthrough new products," said Jaguar Land Rover North America President, Andy Goss. "Jaguar Land Rover is making major strides to grow the business with highly targeted new products. The new Jaguar F-TYPE, Jaguar XFR-S and all new Range Rover will all make a major impact, specifically in the United States, which will be the world's largest market for all three vehicles."
Making its global debut at the show will be the XFR-S model, the fastest and most powerful saloon Jaguar has ever produced. This is the second model in the ultra-high performance R-S range and builds on the already acclaimed XFR.
Making its U.S. Auto Show Debut in Los Angeles is the all-new 2013 Range Rover. The world's first SUV with a lightweight all-aluminum body, the new Range Rover takes the capabilities of the marque's flagship to a new level, with greater luxury and refinement. The US specification vehicle with the naturally-aspirated 5.0-litre V8 will be approximately 380kgs lighter than the outgoing equivalent. This new aluminum platform delivers significant enhancements in performance and agility, along with an improvement in fuel economy and reduction in CO2 emissions. The new Range Rover goes on sale in December, 2012.
Making its U.S. Auto Show Debut in Los Angeles is the all-new Jaguar F-TYPE, for the first time shown in Black Pack performance trim. An all-new two-seat soft-top convertible sports car built on a front-engine, lightweight aluminum architecture with rear-wheel drive, Jaguar has engineered the F-TYPE to be a true high-performance sports car. The Jaguar F-TYPE combines low vehicle weight, high power and superb aerodynamics to achieve a pure sports car experience, yet with Jaguar elegance and luxury. The F-TYPE goes on sale in early summer, 2013.
Notes to editors
- The Jaguar Land Rover Press Conference will take place at 11:30am PST (19.30 GMT) on Wednesday 28th November at the LA Auto Show
- The press conference will be live streamed and available to view on www.interactivelandrover.com and www.interactivejaguar.com
- All Land Rover images, B-roll and film assets will be available to download at us.medialandrover.com, media.landrover.com and www.interactivelandrover.com
- All Jaguar images, B-roll and film assets will be available to download at us.jaguar.com, media.jaguar.com and www.interactivejaguar.com
For further information please visit our media website (http://newsroom.jaguarlandrover.com ) or contact: