- A collaboration between British fashion designer Victoria Beckham and the Land Rover Design team, led by Gerry McGovern
- Range Rover Evoque Special Edition four-seat coupé featuring bespoke luxury and sporting details
- Finest quality materials and craftsmanship
- First ever Land Rover to feature exclusive hand-finished matt paint
- Santorini gloss black detailing contrasts with stealth-like paintwork
- Unique 20" gloss black forged alloy wheels with rose-gold accents
- Rose-gold plated grille surround and badging
- Soft vintage inspired tan semi-aniline leather interior seats with hand-finished feature stitch, semi-aniline leather door inserts, armrests and cubby lid.
- Exclusive rose-gold plated interior accents
- Unique and ultra-luxurious mohair floor mats and microsuede headlining
- New interior trim materials include Grand black lacquers veneers, textured aluminium and soft-feel black paint
- Bespoke four-piece leather luggage set
- Hand-sewn leather wallet for owner's manual signed by Victoria Beckham
- Powered by the lightweight, all-aluminium 240PS 2.0-litre petrol engine
- Four-wheel drive and Land Rover's award-winning Terrain Response® system.
- Limited to a maximum of 200 vehicles worldwide with first vehicles allocated to Chinese customers
- Range Rover Evoque Special Edition will be hand-finished by Land Rover's Engineering to Order division (ETO)
- Indicative pricing is from £79,995 (GBP)
The Range Rover Evoque created the premium compact SUV segment since going on sale in September 2011. Recipient of more than 100 international awards, the Evoque has been an unprecedented global success attracting a whole new group of customers to Land Rover.
Thanks to its unique combination of dramatic design underpinned by the brand's core credentials of capability and luxury, 70% of customers are new to the SUV segment and the Land Rover brand.
Personalisation has formed a key part of the Range Rover Evoque's appeal. Each of the three standard trim levels - Pure, Prestige and Dynamic - can be further individualised with a huge range of options from alloy wheel designs and contrasting roof colours to 16 'Designer Choice' interiors.
Now, Land Rover has extended the principle by offering an exclusively designed Range Rover Evoque Special Edition created as a result of a collaboration between Land Rover Design, led by Gerry McGovern with Victoria Beckham, winner of the coveted Designer Brand of the Year award at the 2011 British Fashion Awards.
Gerry McGovern, Director of Design, Land Rover explains: "The design of Evoque has truly captured the hearts of customers worldwide. Working with Victoria the intention was not to change the fundamental architecture and award winning design of the Range Rover Evoque. We wanted to create a Special Edition that extends its character in a new direction through understated, restrained colour and detail changes.
"Both Land Rover and Victoria Beckham are British luxury brands with credibility and global appeal, this dual 'Britishness' makes the collaboration even more exciting especially when considering the huge audience for bespoke products around the world, particularly in China, Russia and Brazil where Land Rover is growing".
Victoria Beckham said: "I was very excited to be working with Land Rover as I have an enormous amount of respect for the brand. I've always driven a Range Rover, for me they are the epitome of quality and luxury.
"For me you should feel luxury. My brand is known for quality and workmanship and so is Land Rover. So for me it felt like the perfect collaboration."