JAGUAR LAND ROVER TO BE FEATURED AT 2013 CHICAGO AUTO SHOW
Jaguar Land Rover will showcase its newest models, including:
All-New 2013 Range Rover
Jaguar XF & XJ Sedans with Instinctive All Wheel Drive™
Jaguar F-TYPE Convertible Sports Car
Andy Goss, President of Jaguar Land Rover North America will be keynote speaker at the Media Preview breakfast
Jaguar will announce the finalists for the #CaptureAJag Photo Contest. The winner will have the first chance to drive an F-TYPE in the United States
(MAHWAH, N.J.) - February 7, 2013- Andy Goss, President of Jaguar Land Rover North America will open the 2013 Chicago Auto Show by presenting a keynote speech at the Midwest Automotive Media Association breakfast on February 7, 2013.
"2013 is a milestone year for Jaguar with the launch of all wheel drive sedans and for Land Rover with an all-new Range Rover," said Andy Goss, President of Jaguar Land Rover North America. "The Chicago Auto Show is a huge opportunity for us to present Jaguar Land Rover at a time when we are most relevant than ever - particularly in the Midwest markets like Chicago."
Land Rover will showcase the all-new 2013 Range Rover featuring an all-aluminum unibody, Land Rover's bestselling vehicle, the Range Rover Sport, the award winning Range Rover Evoque, the versatile and capable Land Rover LR4, and the newly revised Land Rover LR2.
Jaguar will highlight their new product line for all seasons: The all-weather capabilities of Instinctive All Wheel Drive™ technology in the Jaguar XF & XJ sedans, the luxurious and sporting Jaguar XK grand tourer, and the most anticipated convertible for the summer of 2013, the all-new Jaguar F-TYPE sports car.
In the past year, Jaguar has significantly increased its presence in the social media sphere with the launch of an official JaguarUSA presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and FourSquare.
To celebrate the fans of Jaguar, the #CaptureAJag Photo Contest was created through these various channels to drive conversation among Jaguar owners, enthusiasts, followers and fans. This contest has been an invitation to the general public to submit their best photo of a Jaguar car.
The winner will have the first chance to drive an F-TYPE in the United States. This drive experience includes a first class trip for two, a three night hotel stay, a Jaguar to use during the stay, and the opportunity to participate in a Jaguar F-TYPE test drive at an on-track event within the continental United States.
Jaguar fans and attendees at the Chicago Auto Show will be able to vote for the finalists in the #CaptureAJag Photo Contest staring on Friday, February 8, 2013. We will have a monitor kiosk at the Jaguar stand that will rotate the 8 finalist's photos. Each auto show attendee will have the opportunity to tweet @JaguarUSA using the finalist's hashtag to cast their vote. For those not in attendance at the Chicago Auto Show, voting can also take place at www.ftypecommunity.com via desktop, tablet or smartphone device. The winner will be announced the week of February 18, 2013.
The Land Rover and Jaguar displays will be open to the public from February 9 to February 18, 2013 at the Chicago Auto Show (McCormick Place on Lake Shore Drive).
# # #
About Jaguar Land Rover
• Jaguar Land Rover is the UK's largest automotive manufacturing business built around two iconic British car brands with a rich heritage and powerful consumer appeal and loyalty. Additionally, Jaguar Land Rover is at the centre of the UK automotive industry's drive to deliver technical innovation in all areas of vehicle development.
• As the UK's largest automotive employer, JLR has a world class team of nearly 25,000 people.
• In the 2011/12 fiscal year, JLR achieved record profits of £1.5 billion, an increase of £392m when compared to the previous year.
• Jaguar Land Rover is the largest investor in automotive R&D and engineering in the UK.
• Jaguar Land Rover has two state of the art engineering and design facilities and three advanced manufacturing plants in the UK.
• Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey in the United States, Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC has offices across the USA and Canada and is represented by more than 330 retail outlets.